Be sure to include the following information:
• health impacts;
• financial advantages, including risk pools;
• avoiding sanctions or fines; and
• figures and statistics supporting your findings.
Your assignment should meet the following structural requirements.
• 3-pages, not including the cover sheet and reference page
• Include headings titled “Introduction”; “Health Impacts”; “Financial Advantages”; “Sanctions”; and “Conclusion”
• Be sure to include an informational paragraph under each heading and a citation to the resource utilized (in-text citation)
• Formatted according to APA
• Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of seven scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but the rest must be external.
· Sommers, B. D., Gawande, A. A., & Baicker, K. (2017). Health insurance coverage and health—what the recent evidence tells us. The New England Journal of Medicine, 2017, 377:586-593.
· Youssef, A. A., Al Arfaj, H. A., & El Din, M. N. (2016). Determinants of healthcare utilization and cost among privately insured families in Saudi Arabia. Journal of High Institute of Public Health, 38(3), 685-700.
· Alsubaie, A. M., Almohaimede, K. A., Aljadoa, A. F., Jarallah, O. J., Althnayan, Y. I., & Alturki, Y. A. (2016). Socioeconomic factors affecting patients’ utilization of primary care services at a Tertiary Teaching Hospital in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Journal of Family & Community Medicine, 23(1), 6–11.
· Saudi Aramco. (2016). Medical benefits plan.