Watch your selected comedy, horror, or science fiction film, viewing one film from one of the three genres.
Create a 4- to 7-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation describing your selected genre and how your chosen film fits or does not fit the standard model of the genre.
Include the following:
- Description of your selected genre
- Description of the film’s following components:
- Summary of the film’s story
- Setting & lighting
- Makeup & costumes
- Music & sound
- Discussion of the film as either typical or atypical of its respective genre and how each film’s components support your view
Address fictional aspects of film as discussed in Ch. 6 of Filmby writing the following for inclusion on one Microsoft® PowerPoint® slide:
- Create your own genre movie character and write a goal for your character, a conflict he or she encounters, and how he or she resolves the conflict and achieves the goal.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.