Find an organization with a form of incentive you consider highly motivating. Find an organization within your current industry or an industry where you would like to be employed in the future. Submit a report in which you describe, analyze and evaluate the incentive plan of your chosen company. Include the following in your report:
- Description of company, industry and incentive plan.
- Distinguish why you think this particular plan is highly motivating and explain how it stimulates employee productivity. Connect the plan to one or more models of motivation.
- Evaluate how well the incentive plan supports a well-aligned compensation plan and how the plan aligns the employees’ efforts to the organization’s mission and objectives.
- Explain how this plan helps with the supervision, retention, and recruitment of employees.
- Determine which of the following you feel would be the most valid format for performance appraisal to use with this incentive plan—standard ranking, paired-comparison ranking, standard rating scales, behaviorally-anchored rating scales, Management by Objectives or essay.
Justify your responses with reasons and examples. Cite scholarly sources.
To complete this assignment, submit a 3–5 page report in Word format. Apply APA standards for writing style to your work.