1. Answer the Ethical/Social Issues question and apply your knowledge of strategy/policy and your Christian worldview.
1. Search the Bible (either the Old or New Testament) for a Bible verse(s) that would guide you in answering the Ethical/Social Issues question you have chosen.
1. In a minimum of 900 words, discuss this Bible verse and your Christian worldview as they relate to your chosen Ethical/Social Issues questions.
Chapter 7. Business Strategy: Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Ethical/Social Issues question: You are a co-founder of a start-up firm making electronic sensors. After a year of sales, your business is not growing rapidly, but you have some steady customers keeping the business afloat. A major supplier has informed you it can no longer supply your firm because it is moving to serve large customers only, and your volume does not qualify. Though you have no current orders to support an increased commitment to this supplier, you do have a new version of your sensor coming out that you hope will increase the purchase volume by over 75 percent and qualify you for continued supply. This supplier is important to your plans. What do you do?
A suggested format for this assignment is as follows:
0. First section: Discuss the answer to your Ethical/Social Issues question (from a strategy/policy perspective).
0. Second section: State your Bible verse and then discuss the verse(s). To properly address this section, it will require biblical research to put your verse(s) into context for the next section.
0. Third section: Discuss/analyze the importance of the Bible verse in addressing your chosen question from a Christian worldview perspective.
Rothaermel, F. T. (2017). Strategic management concepts (Custom 3rd ed.) New York, NY: McGraw-Hill.